Appeal to the World & Fellow Christians




I have brought this message to the world and to my fellow Christians what I could do to help the destitute on behalf of Almighty God.
While browsing through web and other journals I came across valuable slogans.Some I have narrated below with courtesy.
Spending on others key to Happiness New research reveals that when individuals dole out money for gifts for friends or charitable donations,they get a boost in happiness while those who spend on themselves gets no such cheery lift.
A person apparently does not need to drop thousands of dollars on others to reap a happy reward.Perhaps the fuzzy feelings associated with giving, lasts longer than selfish buys.
Poverty distance the poor specially the children from Christianity.But feeding,clothing
and sheltering and guiding them to follow christian life enhance christian population.Remember as true followers of Christ we are called up to serve our brethren through sharing.
God help you to be what you are today. So you too must help HIS flock in the name of Christ.
Do not be a prodigal son but be a good Samaritan.
"What ever you do to your brethren in my name you do unto me"
"I am in your mids as One who serves."
Its the word of Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment