Preliminary steps needed to commence Project

Priority:Maintain an office to coordinate the work.

This is the first step to be done.True it may take long time to accomplish the
'mission'.However there has to be a starting point some where.I need Pioneers to take a
bold step and say
"Go ahead Peter I will support you, its a worthy cause.I haven't thought
about the next world, until you reminded me.!

Initially as Phase I of our Project we intend concentrating on building up Christian family units. As we expand further and with the improvement of financial position we intend entering into the II Phase of our Project.In this Phase we intend entering into Micro Financing to improve economic position of the Christian family units. Thereby to stop declining trend of Christian community in Sri Lanka.
Please click to view Start up Budget for New Office


No comments:

Post a Comment